[time-nuts] Hp10811 parts ref

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Sun Sep 15 12:49:26 UTC 2019

It has been 17 years since Steve Smith, G8LMX (Nottingham, UK) has taken time-nuts on his ‘Fantastic Voyage’ inside the dual oven of the HP 10811.
https://www.realhamradio.com/GPS-oven-journey.htm
I believe the challenge will be sourcing Quality Components properly characterized to operate at your designed temperature.
Surface Mount component advances, over the past 25 years, have reduced component size this reduction may introduce new issues to be addressed.

greg
==