[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361, aka HP/Symmetricom Z3812A

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Fri Sep 20 17:19:49 UTC 2019

Arthur -
NO dis-respect was implied or intended.
There were MANY models of the KS-24361 (RB, XO, REF-1, and REF-0) on the surplus market.

The SUBJECT of my T-N posting was standalone operation of the REF-0 model, which has NO GPS receiver and relies upon other KS-24361 models (like REF-1) in order to operate (as backup).

I had correspondence with other REF-0 owners (off-list), in past 2 days, and will provide that feedback to Time-Nuts group in near future.

g. beat
Chicago
===
From: Arthur Dent <golgarfrincham at gmail.com>
To: time-nuts at lists.febo.com

There are a number of oversights or mistakes in the previous post.

First, I had an RFTG-u REF1/Z3812A modified and running as a stand-alone unit in 2010 four years before anyone else showed any interest in them.

Sent from iPhone 6s