[time-nuts] U-Blox GPS Module At All-Electronics Corp

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Sep 22 07:40:20 UTC 2019

From: Hal Murray

> Just saw this at All-Electronics - thought some here could be interested:
> https://www.allelectronics.com/item/gps-8m/gps-module/1.html

No obvious PPS connection.

There may be a PPS LED where you could pick it up, but I don't see any
documentation.
=======================================

Typically on the ublox chips the PPS is exposed on a pin and it's easy to
solder to that pin.

However, I've bought low-priced "8M" modules from China which turned out not
to be 8M.  One might also want to check that they are the 8M version which
can be programmed to pick up Galileo satellites if that is of interest.

I hope the OP is lucky!

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu