[time-nuts] Am I doing something wrong?

Roger Rehr W3SZ w3sz at comcast.net
Tue Sep 24 17:32:18 UTC 2019

HI All,

I am wondering if I have set up my Trimble Thunderbolt wrong.

I have corrected for roll-over and everything looks good in Lady Heather
but the Thunderbolt stays in Power-up mode according to Lady Heather,
and is always "doing fixes" even though I have entered the lat and lon
for a fixed location.

According to Lady Heather Disciplining is OK, and of course the log
reflects this as well

#! new minor alarm state 0800:  Tracking sats   Discipline OK   : at tow
235167

You can see the situation from this screen grab of Lady Heather:
http://w3sz.com/TrimbleLadyHeather.PNG

Have I done something wrong in configuration, or is this consistent
Power-up mode and "doing fixes" notation the expected behavior?

I am using the Thunderbolt as at 10 MHz source for my microwave station.

Thanks in advance and 73,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ