[time-nuts] Distributing GPS L1 signal to many GPS devices

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 24 22:30:58 UTC 2019

Oh, yes.  For "production" GPS (one I actually use in lab), there is ONE and only one GPSDO.  I then distribute the 10MHz.  I have a master distribution amp then from there, I have more dist-amp hanging off.

I have a separate rack where I have lots of time related equipment.  This is an experimental side.  I work on fun stuff here.  There, I ran out of antenna ports.

(Mr.) Taka Kamiya
KB4EMF / ex JF2DKG