[time-nuts] Fwd: Z3816A repair or purchase

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Wed Sep 25 14:12:52 UTC 2019

HP Z3801A / Z3861A Resource & Documentation Page (K8CU)
https://www.realhamradio.com/GPS_Frequency_Standard.htm

Bill Jones, K8CU has a deducated web page for the HP 3861A Receiver.
https://www.realhamradio.com/GPS_Z3816A_Receiver.htm

What LEDs are Lighted on the Z3861A Front Panel?
Power, Alarm, GPS Lock, Holdover

The Internal Switch-Mode Power Supply (SMPS) and Motorola 8-channel GPS Receiver (VP or UT+) are the first two areas inside the Z3861A that I would troubleshoot.
Voltage Measurements for the SMPS ate listed on Bill, K8CU web site (hyperlink above).

greg
w9gb