[time-nuts] Am I doing something wrong?

gandalfg8 at aol.com gandalfg8 at aol.com
Wed Sep 25 18:01:48 UTC 2019

Something certainly seems a bit odd here.
The LH plot shows the device reporting itself as a Nortel NTGS/NTBW, even though also indicating a Tbolt log file,  so if it really is a Thunderbolt are you forcing it at start up to run as a Nortel unit?
It's also showing zero DAC voltage and that's not good either.
With something like the Thunderbolt you should be able to run LH with the default config file, perhaps forcing a com port or designating a time zone so there shouldn't really be much setting up required.
Perhaps worth running a fresh install of LH, and although perhaps not strictly necessary you could update LH to version 6....
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/metrology/lady-heather-v6-beta-for-windows-exe/

Nigel GM8PZR