[time-nuts] Time-Nuts: Who was that person...?

mpb45 at clanbaker.org mpb45 at clanbaker.org
Fri Sep 27 13:51:15 UTC 2019

Hello, Time-Nutters--

A month or so ago I posted a query on this list asking if
anyone was interested in a collection of old (1950 - 1970)
quartz crystals in evacuated glass tubes plus an assortment
of crystals and crystal ovens from the same vintage.  Two
Time-Nut List members responded.   I shipped one small
box of assorted crystals and ovens to the interested person
in Germany.

However, I have lost my note of who the other interested
Time-Nuts List member is.   Would that person please email
me with your shipping address and I will follow-through
with my offer to ship to you in return for shipping costs ?

I apologize for my carelessness in losing your shipping address!!

Mike Baker  WA4HFR
Gainesville / Micanopy Florida  USA

mpb45 at clanbaker.org