[time-nuts] Fine freq control glass capacitor for Sulzer 2.5/5A?

Charles Steinmetz csteinmetz at yandex.com
Sat Sep 28 18:48:00 UTC 2019

Jim wrote:

> I have the instruction manual for the 2.5 (which includes schematics and parts lists) I haven't found the 5A manual. Any suggestions there?

I'm pretty sure I uploaded a copy to Didier's site (ko4bb.com).

Unfortunately, the search sites (well, at least Google) don't seem to
index Didier's site ever since he switched providers [years ago, now],
so you have to remember to search the site index yourself if you think
something might be there.

Best regards,

Charles