[time-nuts] FA2

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 15:47:33 UTC 2019

Android tablets support serial com via USB. You need an adapter which
should be easy to find (google Serial Adapter for Android). Of course you
will need the right software at the tablet end to do what you need.
IOs does not support serial com natively (at least did not when I checked a
year or two ago) so you would need more hardware to get the data into an
IOs device.
What do you want to do with the data in a tablet?
I write Android apps so I may be able to help if you need to capture the
data in some format.

Didier KO4BB