[time-nuts] Looking for documentation for GPSTM BY SYMMETRICOM (not Trimble)

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 00:54:15 UTC 2019

I am looking for any documentation for Nortel branded GPSDO called GPSTM.  What's confusing is there are at least 2 kind with exactly the same name!  I need one made by Symmetricom.  Model number is NTBW50AA-22.

Ones made by Trimble are all over the Internet, alone with documentation.  That is NOT what I am looking for.  It has to be Symmetricom.
If anyone can help me out, I'd be very grateful.