[time-nuts] Looking for documentation for GPSTM BY SYMMETRICOM (not Trimble)

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Sep 30 16:35:58 UTC 2019

Hi

Both GPSDO’s were *sold* to Nortel. Neither one was made by them. The two vendors that you
most commonly see popping up on eBay are Symmetricom ( now Microchip) and Trimble. There
may have been other vendors as well.

If you are looking for schematics and block diagrams on any surplus GPSDO or OCXO or Telecom
Rb, good luck. Unless a Time Nut has traced out the internals it is very unlikely they exist. Manufacturers
stopped putting that sort of stuff out decades ago for a variety of reasons.

Bob