[time-nuts] Power glitch - Sat morning

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Wed Apr 1 18:31:04 UTC 2020

Yes that makes sense.  I suppose from a power quality perspective there might be some benefit in monitoring all three phases but probably not from a time nuts point of view.

(I recall that correct wiring of the phases / phase rotation was very important vis a vis backup power sources for data centres.)

Mark Spencer

mark at alignedsolutions.com
604 762 4099