[time-nuts] Power glitch - Sat morning

Thierry MUSEUX thierry.museux at geoflex.fr
Wed Apr 1 19:29:21 UTC 2020

In France it is a different abonnement, standard mono phasé and other tri phasé.
Standard mono phasé is for regular home.
Regular, it is only tree wires, one phase and one neutral and one earth, the neutral is connected to the earth in the district distribution with 240V, 50 Hz

Thierry MUSEUX

Delivery : Incuballiance/Géoflex - 86 rue de Paris - 91400 ORSAY - France