[time-nuts] Phase measurement of my GPSDO

Tobias Pluess tpluess at ieee.org
Fri Apr 3 23:45:16 UTC 2020

Hi Gerhard

ah yes I didn't know that only old OpAmps have the phase reversal problem.
At least in the data sheets for some newer types it is sometimes explicitly
mentioned - "no phase reversal" - but for others it is not, and so far I
never was enough interested in this problem to find out that it only
happens for the JFET ones, but good to know! unless it is mentioned
explicitly, I usually assume that it can happen because it once caused me
some serious troubles and headache in a circuit board which was not
designed by me, but which I had to debug. At that time I did not yet know
about this property of some amps.

Tobias