[time-nuts] Phase measurement of my GPSDO

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Apr 4 01:35:25 UTC 2020

Hi Tobias --

Several years ago, with a bunch of help from Bruce and John Miles, I did
a very high isolation, very low phase noise buffer amp design that TAPR
sold for a limited run.  It's built with surface mount parts but they
are user-friendly sized.

Details and schematic are at https://www.febo.com/pages/TNS-BUF.  The
TAPR product page and link to manual are at
https://tapr.org/product/tns-buf-isolation-amplifier/

It is possible we might still have some bare boards available; I need to
check on that.  It's also possible that if there's enough interest, we
could do another small production run (we'd need at least 25 orders to
make it economically feasible).

John
----