[time-nuts] Buffer amplifier, OP Amp, vs MMIC, vs discrete?

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 10:24:41 UTC 2020

What is a "Wenzel amp"?  Are you referring to the broad line of amplifiers
made by Wenzel Assoc?
You sound like you've got some insight into what is inside these things,
that is not available from
the datasheets from Wenzel, but I don't even know if these are what you
refer to.

Please elucidate.

Thanks,

Dana