[time-nuts] OCXO and fluctuations after EFC adjustment

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Apr 11 21:25:43 UTC 2020

Hi

Would you *really* want to read a book about how from August of 1986 to
January of 1993 AVX NPO’s had some sort of issue ( not that the issue is
clearly known, just that they are flakey) and that by 1994 the parts with
values below 220 pf in 0805 seemed to be fixed?

Again, the task was never to *fix* a component, simply to sort out the parts
that worked from the parts you didn’t want to use. The only feedback to the
manufacturer was via the (lack of) purchase orders.

Somehow I doubt anybody would make it past the first page ….

Bob