[time-nuts] OCXO and fluctuations after EFC adjustment

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 00:30:53 UTC 2020

On Sun, Apr 12, 2020 at 1:11 AM Richard (Rick) Karlquist <
richard at karlquist.com> wrote:

> By now, few people besides Bob are still reading this. :-)

On the contrary :)

Personally I'd love to read about the problems seen, debugged and fixed in
the manufacture of any generation of high quality equipment, whether
technical or otherwise. I'm sure there are areas with nothing interesting
to write and I'm very glad to be out of manufacturing support myself, but
am happy to hear of other's successes and workarounds.

-adrian