[time-nuts] Phase measurement of my GPSDO

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Apr 14 12:26:45 UTC 2020

Hi

Indeed all a time tagger does is spit out picoseconds since some arbitrary
start point. Some run on and on forever ( counting up to pretty big numbers
in the process). Others roll over at a pre-defined point. You then massage
the data to take those out.

I’d suggest that the “software/ firmware included” and “fully debugged” nature
of the TAPR TICC make it pretty hard to beat unless you are planning to build a
couple dozen ….

Bob