[time-nuts] Wanted : Manual for WVTR receiver

Martin VE3OAT ve3oat at storm.ca
Thu Apr 16 22:55:18 UTC 2020

A friend and I are both in need of a manual for the Specific Products
model WVTR WWV receiver.

The receiver is solid state, 6-channel, crystal-controlled, for either
all of the WWV frequencies or a mix of WWV and CHU frequencies.
Rack-mounted, about 3-1/2 inches high, with internal speaker and a
variety of audio filters.  I think Specific Products was later bought
by Kinemetrics/TrueTime.

A schematic, we have; a manual with description of circuit operation,
we lack.  We have looked in all the usual places for a copy, and a few
others as well, without success.  If anyone has a manual that could be
borrowed and copied, or is willing to photocopy or scan for us, or can
put us on to a source for the same, we would be very appreciative.

Hoping someone can help.

Very 73,
... Martin Potter   VE3OAT