[time-nuts] Using speaker / earphone for PPS testing (not a question)

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Apr 22 11:46:34 UTC 2020

Hi

A lot also depends on what sort of voltage / power the speaker is expecting.
If it’s a high impedance voice coil gizmo things aren’t going to be as easy as
with a piezo gizmo designed to work in a 1.3V battery powered greeting card.

Where did I leave that 10KV output amplifier ….. should be easy to find …. :)

Bob