[time-nuts] What to do with a dead Cesium...

ed breya eb at telight.com
Wed Apr 22 17:56:16 UTC 2020

Ulf wrote:

"You can be pretty sure that the week after scrapping/modifying/found other uses for itsomeone offers a "Look what I found on a shelf" brand new unused tube for next to nothing.
I would tuck tthe dead unit away for some time."

Yes, I'm sure many of us have had that sort of thing happen with lots of projects that need a key piece to restore or complete.

The problem is that it becomes necessary to accumulate lots of inventory and space to store it all for the future.
I find the biggest issue besides that, is keeping track of it all, and having the time to work on it.

Ed