[time-nuts] GPSDO advice

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 17:05:47 UTC 2020

My first recommendation will be a Thunderbolt.  It's not the least expensive and it is not the best performing.  But the benefit of going with T-bolt is plenty of accessories (display board, etc) and wealth of information including how-to are available.  It is also supported by virtually all shareware and high quality GPSDO software.

By the way, TAPR also sells a unit that takes 10MHz and generate 1 pps.  I have a few here and works as they claim.

(Mr.) Taka Kamiya
KB4EMF / ex JF2DKG