[time-nuts] New Thunderbolt monitor

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 12:15:56 UTC 2020

There are many injection moulded cases for raspberry pi boards now, but
earlier on it was common to make them from slices of laser-cut acrylic like
this one : https://learn.pimoroni.com/tutorial/sandyj/pibow-zero-assembly

If you don't have access to a laser cutter via a hackspace or similar,
there are many small businesses doing custom laser cutting who should be
able to do it from inkscape drawings.