[time-nuts] Vaperware Parts and pulse stretching circuits

Bill Notfaded notfaded1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 00:38:35 UTC 2020

I totally agree with the Metcal soldering station!!!  I'll never go back to
anything else.  I don't even use a scope.  I bought some magnifying glasses
with 5 sets of different power lenses you wear like glasses.  It has built
in led light and adjustable strap that hold it on your head off Amazon.
Works great.  I can do all small surface mount stuff with them.  Plus I
have my normal vision and hand eye coordination going that way.  Soldering
under a scope or on a video monitor is a lesson all in itself!

Bill