[time-nuts] Vaperware Parts and pulse stretching circuits

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Apr 26 12:28:28 UTC 2020

Hi

Metcal’s are great soldering setups. They also are *expensive* soldering setups.
I mumble and grumble each time I do a re-stock on tips. I know of several plants
that tooled up on Metcal’s and then switched to something else after a few years.
The issue was never performance. It always was cost.

Bob