[time-nuts] NTP server using an OCXO, GPS chip and Raspberry Pi

Joe Bennett aprs at ka3nam.com
Sun Apr 26 02:33:59 UTC 2020

Would you care to share what you did? I found this online. It looks interesting. Maybe nothing more than a fun project. Seems to be a lot of debate on how effective it is. I'm a novice at this stuff so I don't have any value to add on it's effectiveness...

https://raspberrypi.stackexchange.com/questions/74482/switch-out-the-x1-oscillator-on-a-rpi-2-3

I may play with the python script that was in an earlier post. Just need to find a good way to insulate the PI. Bubble wrap just seems to not be a good solution. Sounds like a static collector to me.... ???

-- Joe
KA3NAM

Apr 25, 2020, 3:39 AM by stijn at pe1rks.nl: