[time-nuts] Vaperware Parts and pulse stretching circuits

Robert DiRosario ka3zyx at comcast.net
Mon Apr 27 03:09:39 UTC 2020

You can also get it from Universal-solder in Canada:

ebay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Real-Time-Clock-DS3231SN-for-Arduino-32kB-EEPROM-I2C-Battery-Backup/263183091193
C $4.92 Approximately US $3.49

Or from the web site:
https://www.universal-solder.ca/product/rtc-real-time-clock-ds3231-32kb-eeprom-i2c-interface-cr2032-arduino/
CAD 4.56

Unlike Adafruit, in NYC, Universal-solder, in Canada, is open.

I have one on the way.

I've bought stuff from them before, no problems, same for Adafruit.

Robert