[time-nuts] GPS antenna splitter recommendation?

Forrest Christian (List Account) lists at packetflux.com
Thu Apr 30 22:20:14 UTC 2020

I'll second this thought.

I've got one of the symmetricom-branded distribution amplifiers in use here
and it's worked like a charm.   Unfortunately it only works with GPS L1.
 GALILEO seems to be at least mostly in it's passband, GLONASS is not.

As the bands I've needed have started to increase, I'm now trying to figure
out how I'm going to bring in a wider swath of bands.   I've been going to
ask a similar question to the original poster, but with the idea of what
options are out there for a wider bandwidth.   As a result I'm reading this
thread with interest since it seems that a lot of the answers would be
suitable for what I'm hoping to do as well.

- Forrest