[time-nuts] Cesium Mechanical Chronometer

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Feb 1 20:06:02 UTC 2020

Hi

If the idea is to generate a rate card and keep it up to date ….. I think that
can be done with just the GPS. The CSAC really does not add a lot that
I can see to that case.

Of course I may have (yet again) missed something ….

======

The very standard  / “old school” approach for this is a microphone on the case
of the M21. These days feed the mic preamp output into a cheap micro along
with the GPS info and away you go.  Spit the results out to a little OLED display
maybe …..

Bob