[time-nuts] questions about oscilloquartz 10MHz module

Jeffrey Pawlan pawlan at runbox.com
Sun Feb 2 00:50:48 UTC 2020

I along with many others have purchased a couple of the OSCILLOQUARTZ
8663-XS 10MHz oscillator.  The ebay ad claims it is double oven but the
only datatsheet I could find is for a generic 8663.  Does anyone know
the actual definition of the XS version?

It is unclear whether the ones we are buying are the regular phasenoise
or if they are the enhanced noise? Have any  of you run a phase noise
test of this model?

Other than smaller size and 12v operation, is this model as good as the
HP10811 double oven in my Z3801?