[time-nuts] Fake new LPRO 101 Rb's on Ebay?

Christoph Kopetzky ck at cksd.de
Wed Feb 5 17:58:43 UTC 2020

They are definitely not new as stated in the item state. In the
description you can read at every seller "used item"...
So the brandnew state is only a price leader.
In addition there are several seller (you.are.you, cncdeals5 and
color-fashion-6) with small price differences and shipping costs
but all the same pictures... Delivery timeframe to germany between 16th
of march and 13th of may :( So delivery with ship container...

I became very critical to chines sellers because I bought several items
in the last month from chinese sellers and over 50 % was only
expensive garbadge after receiving and testing.
And I do not know whether I should buy from a seller who is using
several accounts to sell the goods...
In the meantime I do have a few sellers who are trustworthy and
everytime I bought something the things are quite in a very good state
with fast shipping time  and not defective.
So you have to make your own experiences :)

Chris

---
'Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.' -- Albert Einstein