[time-nuts] Experiments in NTP performance

Watson Ladd watsonbladd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 21:10:52 UTC 2020

Dear fellow time-nuts,

I'm launching a measurement effort at Cloudflare Research to monitor and
evaluate the performance of NTP and NTS servers from multiple vantage
points. The goal is to create and open, distributed monitoring system, with
plans to inform IETF efforts as well as the research community what real
world NTP performance looks like at a broad scale.

***I need volunteers*** If anyone has a GPS tied NTP server, I'd like to
gather measurement logs from it for an initial proof of concept.

If interested, please contact me off-list so as not to clog this with
configuration instructions.

Sincerely,
Watson Ladd,  KC2KDM