[time-nuts] eLoran

Bob Martin aphid1 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 9 04:32:30 UTC 2020

I meant to add because I designed the first version, I'm excited to
see it coming back to life.

Of course most of the original hardware that controlled the timing
of the signals has been replaced by an FPGA...

Bob

Dave,

    The van is at Timing Solutions -> Symmetricom ->
Microsemi -> Microchip Technology. I designed the hardware for the
first incarnation of eLoran which was funded by the FAA as a backup
for GPS.

Bob

Hi Bob-

Is the van still open to viewing?  I'm in Boulder as well, must be
at NIST?

Dave