[time-nuts] Tbolt and LOCK indicator - is it there?

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Feb 10 15:41:30 UTC 2020

Hi

Not as far as anybody knows. Pretty much all GPSDO’s are targeted at being buried deep in an OEM
system. There is no access to things like LED’s in that case. All monitoring is done by the serial / I2C /
SPI / USB / Ethernet / whatever port.

People have done cute little micro + display boards to add on to the TBolt. They do the serial monitoring
and put up basic information on the display.

Bob