[time-nuts] PLL synthesizer information from TI

John Moran, Scawby Design john at scawbydesign.co.uk
Tue Feb 11 20:18:25 UTC 2020

For those of you interested in exotic Phase-lock Loop synthesizers, I just received this information from TI -

http://e2e.ti.com/blogs_/b/analogwire/archive/2020/02/10/why-component-integration-carries-weight-for-space-based-pll-synthesizers

The web page includes a link to an application note with more data on their highly integrated solutions enabling designs from 10MHz to 20GHz.

The parts aren't cheap, but they are designed for space applications.

I have no links with TI except for having used their devices for over half a century.