[time-nuts] Administrivia: time-nuts message headers

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Feb 21 17:52:21 UTC 2020

Hi All --

I just had a report from a member that they were getting strange DMARC
errors on messages they posted.  DMARC is a spam prevention tool that
really and truly messes up mailing list operation; I'll spare you the
details but it makes things very complicated for list traffic.

I just changed one of the list settings to hopefully better cope with
this.  You'll see in future messages that the "From:" line will look
different, and this may impact how the reply, reply to list, etc.
options work in your email programs.  I hope this change both solves the
reported problem and doesn't cause any new ones.  It sets time-nuts to
work consistent with current configuration recommendations.

John
----