[time-nuts] A simple sampling DMTD

Jan-Derk Bakker jdbakker at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 23:12:36 UTC 2020

Dear Bob,

The capacitors are 47n NP0/C0G types (Kemet C0805C473K3GAC7800), picked for
low tempco (and low DF and other non-ideal behavior). I've not spotted any
hysteresis artefacts in these in previous designs, but I haven't measured
their performance in this circuit.

Forgot to mention in the previous message: the baluns are transformers
(M/A-COM MABAES0060), so the only DC the ADC should see is its own input
offset (plus offset current across the 25R input filter resistors). Full
schematic is here ( http://www.lartmaker.nl/time-nuts/DMTD_rev0.99.pdf ;
needs cleanup, but all connections are there).

JDB.