[time-nuts] Wall Clock that takes 1PPS input

Jerry Hancock jerry at hanler.com
Thu Jan 2 23:32:51 UTC 2020

I’ll have to go read about the Lord Vetinari clock.  He is one of my favorite book characters.

Thanks for all the tips.  I might have an old quartz clock around here to test.  I assume I can just measure the pulse while it is running and generate the same with the 1PPS output.  I’ll have to program a way to advance it, maybe use an Arduino or some other micro and add a few switches.