[time-nuts] Bob Roehrig K9EUI SK

Chris Waldrup kd4pbj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 16:26:34 UTC 2020

Bob and I corresponded about this project probably 12-15 years ago and he sent me a printed copy of the article with updates which I still have.
He was a really nice guy, even offered to have me send him the preamp section which did not work well and he concluded that the Toko bobbin I wound one of the slug tuned transformers on was not the correct mix. The original part called for was long out of production by that time and I had to substitute.

Chris
KD4PBJ