[time-nuts] +AFs-time-nuts+AF0- Wall Clock that takes 1PPS input

MLewis mlewis000 at rogers.com
Sat Jan 4 23:05:00 UTC 2020

Neat trick!

The AA driven quarts clocks obviously use very little current, but I
don't know how much.
When using a PPS to drive such a clock directly:
- is the current draw enough that one should isolate the PPS signal to
the clock so the clock/coil draw doesn't affect the PPS signal being
read properly from other devices?

Thanks,

Michael