[time-nuts] Chinese NTP Time server

Bob Bownes bownes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 22:33:26 UTC 2020

Brian,

TICC is one answer, HP 5370 would be another. They can often be had quite
reasonably on ebay and, short of a SRI counter, seem to be the standard.
There is one on ebay atm (item 401738800574) for 120 obo that, while
missing the red filter on the front, probably just needs to have the
timebase switch moved from 'EXT' to 'INT' on the back, (and maybe a jumper)
or to be fed 10Mhz from one of your GPSDOs. Assuming it is good. I've had
good luck with this particular problem.

Bob