[time-nuts] HP5065A

Jeffrey Pawlan pawlan at runbox.com
Wed Jan 8 05:55:47 UTC 2020

Dear Magnus and others with a HP5065A,

Back in the 1980s when the HP5065A was in current production, I was
eager to learn how a Rubidium standard worked and to study the
schematics so I could see how it was used to lock a crystal oscillator.
So I purchased a complete service manual from HP for over $150 which was
a large amount at that time. I studied this manual thoroughly and then
put it in a file cabinet.  It has been sitting there ever since, so it
is in brand new condition. I would like to sell it to you or someone who
can use it.  Anyone interested can contact me at my direct email address
which I will list below. If you or someone wants me to bring it to
Europe, I can in April. I will attend the EFTF Conference at ESA and
today I finally received a confirmation of my reservation at the Grand
Hotel Huis ter Duin.  I look forward to seeing many of you in person.

Regards,

Jeffrey Pawlan

pawlan at runbox.com