[time-nuts] The difficulty of low noise measurements

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 13:31:25 UTC 2020

Keep in mind that BLE and "classic" Bluetooth are completely different
animals. There is no "serial emulation" with BLE.

If you want to use Bluetooth modules to isolate serial traffic, I recommend
the JDY-30/31 modules. They are a much improved (and cheaper) version of
the HC-05 that you can get anywhere. I have a brief review of them (and an
English spec) on my web site. I have used them fairly extensively for
remote control between Android tablets and microcontrollers.

Didier KO4BB