[time-nuts] DAC for OCXO disciplining

Mike Ingle finndmike62 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 05:28:51 UTC 2020

Since for a PLL we generally want to steer in the direction indicated by
the error signal (phase detector), a relative output DAC rather than a
absolute output DAC seems more appropriate.  I would look at something like
this:
https://www.edn.com/dc-accurate-32-bit-dac-achieves-32-bit-resolution/ .
--mike