[time-nuts] thunerbolt, 2 problems

Bryan _ bpl521 at outlook.com
Fri Jan 17 21:32:52 UTC 2020

May be worth going over the board carefully with a loupe or microscope. FPGA could be fine but a input and some discrete components may be telling the FPGA to not turn on the pps, or dragging one of the inputs or outputs down to ground. Too bad there wasn't at least a block diagram available, or is there?

-=Bryan=-