[time-nuts] low phase noise, noise floor and noise figure amplifier at 400MHz

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Sat Jan 18 14:57:09 UTC 2020

I think one should recall that for very deep phase-noise numbers for
far-out noise, we cannot remove the suspicion of cross-correlation
cancellation problems have overstated the phase-noise levels. I've seen
both instrument makers and oscillator makes handwaving to protect the
values which so far is understood to be non-physical.

Cheers,
Magnus