[time-nuts] low phase noise, noise floor and noise figure amplifier at 400MHz

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Sat Jan 18 17:46:22 UTC 2020

Patrick,

I try to share what I have learned as generously as others before me
have done. Somewhere along the line I transitioned from noob to actually
know something and now, well, I can't claim complete lack of knowledge
anymore. But, I enjoy the many questions, as it forces me to think,
think and think. There is always things to learn in obscure corners and
plain questions. It turns out that if you are stringent enough there is
many white spots that you may not expect. So there is still things to
learn and angles to cover. So thank you for asking questions, it is the
constant challenge that makes us think, share and learn stuff.

Most importantly, we need to enjoy the fun of challenge and learning!

Cheers,
Magnus