[time-nuts] Horowitz & Hill - "The X Chapters" - shipping now

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Wed Jan 22 19:22:55 UTC 2020

Hi,

On 2020-01-22 19:02, Charles Steinmetz wrote:
> Amazon (US) is shipping Horowitz & Hill's "The X Chapters" now; I
> received mine yesterday.

Mine arrived this afternoon. Thanks for the recommendation.

Now, I've not had much time to look at it, but for sure, it seems to be
more of the same in a good way.

One little sub-chapter is about the spikes from rectifying diodes. It is
really nothing new, it's been known in the field for a long time, but it
is good to see it treated here.

The field of differential amplifiers is covered more deeply for instance.

Looks interesting.

If I had time I would read more out of v3 and x, as in all, but I cannot
dedicate that much time to it.

Cheers,
Magnus